Plan for retirement: Meet with a representative from the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan
The Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan (also called MNDCP) helps City employees set money aside from each paycheck for use after leaving the City. This optional 457(b) plan can help you supplement your retirement.
A plan representative will be at the City’s Public Service Center 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursdays. David Wrightsmith will help you:
- Review your deferred comp account.
- Discuss asset allocation.
- Learn about the new Target Retirement Funds tailored to specific retirement dates.
- Change your contribution amount.
- Update beneficiary information.
- Learn about Roth (after-tax) investing.
- Roll over 401(k) and IRA money from other accounts.
- Find out about withdrawal options upon separation of employment.
To find out more about the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan:
- Visit the MNDCP website.
o Set up an appointment with plan representative David Wrightsmith: 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on a Thursday at the Public Service Center, 250 S.
Fourth St., Room 100.
o Weekdays at the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan office in Saint Paul, 60 Empire Drive, Suite 300, during business hours.
- Request that David Wrightsmith visit your worksite.
Contact David Wrightsmith at [email protected] or 612-964-8094.
Published Sep 22, 2015