Plan for retirement: Meet with a representative from the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan

The Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan (also called MNDCP) helps City employees set money aside from each paycheck for use after leaving the City. This optional 457(b) plan can help you supplement your retirement.

A plan representative will be at the City’s Public Service Center 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursdays. David Wrightsmith will help you:

Learn more

To find out more about the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan:

Contact David Wrightsmith at [email protected] or 612-964-8094.

Published Sep 22, 2015



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo