You can still get up to $100 in gift cards in the employee wellness program
You can still get up to $100 in gift cards by earning points in the employee wellness program. Although the deadline has passed for you to qualify for a lower health insurance premium in 2016, the gift cards remain available through Dec. 31.
You will receive a $20 gift card for every 100-point milestone you reach in the program up to a maximum of $100 for 600 points. (Note: There is no gift card at the 300-point level because that was the level for a discounted rate on 2016 health insurance premiums.)
- 100 points: $20 gift card.
- 200 points: $20 gift card.
- 300 points: No gift card. (Deadline passed for discounts on 2016 health insurance premiums.)
- 400 points: $20 gift card.
- 500 points: $20 gift card.
- 600 points: $20 gift card.
- Call Medica Customer Service at 952-945-8000.
- Visit the Benefits website.
- Contact Minneapolis Human Resources at Benefits or 673-3333.
Published Oct 6, 2015