Neighborhood and Community Relations hosts open house Nov. 5
The City’s Neighborhood and Community Relations Department invites employees and the public to its open house Nov. 5 to:
- Connect with neighborhood and cultural leaders.
- Visit interactive stations highlighting the work of neighborhoods, cultural communities and the City.
- Review the latest draft of the Blueprint for Equitable Engagement.
- Share your ideas with department staff and members of the Neighborhood and Community Engagement Commission.
- Learn more ways to get involved.
4-6:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 5
Crown Roller Mill building, Room 425, 105 Fifth Ave. S.
A short program begins at 4:30 p.m., and light refreshments will be served.
The Neighborhood and Community Relations Department strives for equitable access and the opportunity for equal input by addressing and removing barriers to civic participation and meaningful engagement. They help connect the community to the City and the City to the community.
Please RSVP your attendance to email@example.com or 612-673-3737.
Published Oct 20, 2015