Open enrollment ends Nov. 15
It’s open enrollment time at the City now through Nov. 15. Learn about your 2016 benefits and what you need to do during open enrollment:
- Watch this short video.
- Attend an open enrollment meeting.
- Read the brochure sent to your home at the end of October.
- Read this article.
- Visit the City’s benefits page.
Even if you have no changes from 2015 and don’t want a 2016 flexible spending account, you should still log in to COMET before the end of the day Nov. 15 and submit your benefit selections to ensure they are entered accurately.
To make your 2016 benefit selections in COMET:
- Log in to the HR section of COMET.
- In the “Benefits” folder under “Employee Self Service Pages,” click “More.”
- Click “Benefits Enrollment” and follow the instructions.
If you received a paper open enrollment at your home, you have the option of enrolling with the form or enrolling online with COMET.
After open enrollment ends, you will receive a confirmation statement outlining the 2016 benefits you are enrolled in. It is your responsibility to let the Benefits Office know if anything is incorrect on that form before the new plan year begins Jan. 1, 2016.
Published Nov 3, 2015