Staff with hiring responsibilities must enroll in training
Are you responsible for hiring employees? If so, you’ll need to attend a two-hour training session on how to use Team Minneapolis, the City’s online hiring system.
The course helps supervisors and managers learn to activate their Team Minneapolis accounts, create a requisition, review applications online and move candidates through the hiring process.
Team Minneapolis, which debuted a little more than a year ago, has modernized the City’s online hiring software and gives job applicants an easy-to-use, intuitive application process. Since the system went live, the City has experienced an increase in completed job applications and fewer phone calls from job applicants having difficulty with the application process.
Enroll in one of these training sessions
- 9-11 a.m., Tuesday, March 1
- 1-3 p.m., Tuesday, March 29.
- 8:30-10:30 a.m., Wednesday, April 27.
- 9-11 a.m., Tuesday, May 24.
- 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, June 20.
How to enroll
- Visit COMET.
- Click “Learning and Development.”
- Search the keywords “Team Minneapolis.”
- Select the date you want to take the class and click the “Enroll” button next to it.
Published Feb 9, 2016