Shop the police auction
Shop this year’s police auction to find bicycles, jewelry and more. A list of items being auctioned with some photos will be posted to the Minnesota Auction Advantage website two to five days before the auction.
Schedule of 2016 police auctions
- April 14: Bicycle auction.
- April 21: General auction.
- June 9: Bicycle auction.
- Aug. 4: Bicycle auction.
- Sept. 29: Bicycle auction.
- Oct. 6: General auction.
Police Department employees may not shop the auctions or bid on items; the auctions are open to all other City employees.
Auctions begin promptly at 6 p.m. You may inspect items in person beginning at 4 p.m. Bring your photo ID to register.
All auctions are held at the Minneapolis Police Warehouse, 6024 Harriet Ave. S.
Terms of the auction:
- All items sold as is.
- Only cash or local checks accepted.
- You must show a Minnesota driver’s license or Minnesota state ID if you write a check, and the address on your driver’s license or ID must be the same as the address on the check.
If you have questions, please call the auction hotline at 612-673-2932.
Published Apr 4, 2016