Get your Nice Ride discount
City employees pay only $25 for a Nice Ride membership, saving more than 65 percent this year. Nice Ride will contribute $15 toward your membership cost, and the City will contribute $35. The Nice Ride bike-sharing program allows you to check out a bike when and where you need one and return it to any Nice Ride station.
To use Nice Ride, you need a membership or a pass.
How to get your discount
If you are a current Nice Ride member:
- Visit the Nice Ride website.
- Click “Renew your subscription.”
- Log in.
- Click “I’m eligible for a Group Rate” in the upper right corner.
- Select “City of Minneapolis” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter “MPLSNR16” under “Program Password.”
- Update your payment information as needed.
If you are new to Nice Ride:
1. Visit the Nice Ride website.
2. Click “Sign-Up” in the upper right corner.
3. Click “I’m eligible for a Group Rate” in the upper right corner.
4. Select “City of Minneapolis” from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter “MPLSNR16” under “Program Password.”
6. Add your payment information and shipping address.
This offer is only valid for City employees. Nice Ride verifies everyone who registers with the City’s discount code to ensure they are City employees.
More about Nice Ride
Nice Ride bicycles are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from April to November. Nice Ride has 190 bike stations in Minneapolis and Saint Paul. See the Nice Ride map or download the Spotcycle app to find the bike stations.
Midsummer, Nice Ride plans to install eight new stations serving the University of Minnesota campus, Dinkytown and Stadium Village.
Nice Ride memberships and passes typically cost:
- $75 for an annual membership with unlimited 60-minute rides (plus any applicable usage fees*).
- $18 for a 30-day membership with unlimited 60-minute rides (plus any applicable usage fees*).
- $10 for a three-day pass with unlimited 30-minute rides (plus any applicable usage fees*).
*A $4 usage fee is charged every 30 minutes to members whose bike trips exceed one hour. A $4 usage fee is charged every 30 minutes to pass holders whose bike trips exceed 30 minutes.
For more information about Nice Ride, visit the website or call customer service at 1-877-551-6423.
Published Apr 19, 2016