Plan for retirement with the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan
The Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan (also called MNDCP, also called “deferred comp”) helps City employees set money aside from each paycheck to use after leaving the City. This optional 457(b) plan can help you supplement your retirement.
A plan representative will be at the City’s Public Service Center 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursdays. David Wrightsmith can help you:
- Review your deferred comp account or set one up.
- Discuss asset allocation.
- Learn about the new Target Retirement Funds tailored to specific retirement dates.
- Change your contribution amount.
- Update beneficiary information.
- Learn about Roth (after-tax) investing.
- Roll over 401(k) and IRA money from other accounts.
- Find out about withdrawal options upon separation of employment.
To find out more about the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan:
- Visit the MNDCP website.
- Set up an appointment:
- With plan representative David Wrightsmith from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays at the Public Service Center, 250 S. Fourth St., Room 100.
- At the Minnesota Deferred Compensation Plan office in Saint Paul, 60 Empire Drive, Suite 300, during business hours weekdays.
- Request that David Wrightsmith visit your worksite.
Contact David Wrightsmith at email@example.com or 612-964-8094.
Published May 3, 2016