Get free produce at participating farmers markets with your Healthy Savings card
Show your Healthy Savings card at the information booth at participating farmers markets, and you’ll get a voucher for a free tray of produce valued at $3 or less.
Participating Minneapolis farmers markets
- Annex Farmers Market, 200 E. Lyndale Ave. N.
Free produce available 6:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Sundays only all summer.
- Northeast Minneapolis Farmers Market, St. Boniface Church, 629 Second St. NE
Free produce available 4-7 p.m. Thursdays and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays in July only.
- West Broadway Farmers Market, 718 W. Broadway Ave.
Free produce available 3-7 p.m. Fridays all summer.
Other local participating farmers markets and dates
- Market Fest Farmers Market, Eagan Festival Grounds at Central Park, 1501 Central Parkway, Eagan.
4-8 p.m. Wednesdays, July 27, Aug. 10 and Sept. 14.
- Fridley Farmers Market, Fridley Community Center, 6085 Seventh St. NE, Fridley.
9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturdays in August only.
- Hopkins Farmers Market, Downtown Park, 40 Ninth Ave. S., Hopkins.
7:30 a.m.-noon Saturdays all summer.
- Minnetonka Farmers Market, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd., Minnetonka.
3-7 p.m. Tuesdays all summer.
- St. Luke’s Farmers Market, St. Luke’s Church, 1807 Field Ave., Saint Paul.
8 a.m.-noon Saturdays all summer.
About Healthy Savings
The free Healthy Savings program through Medica, the City’s health insurance provider, gives you discounts on healthy food at participating grocery stores and farmers markets. You can save more than $50 a month on your grocery bill with your Healthy Savings card.
When you sign up for Healthy Savings, you'll receive an email each week listing the discounts that have been automatically loaded onto your Healthy Savings card. Scan your card at the checkout for instant savings on that week’s discounts or show your card at the information booth at participating farmers markets for your free produce voucher.
Learn more about the Healthy Savings program at www.medica.com/healthysavings. If you have questions about the program, call Medica’s Healthy Savings customer service at 855-633-4220.
Published Jun 28, 2016