New tools to help departments navigate civil rights and labor compliance requirements for contracts and projects
The Contract Compliance Division in the Department of Civil Rights created tools and resources to help City employees navigate contract and project requirements. If you administer or manage contracts and projects with outside vendors you are asked to:
- Review the new CityTalk page.
- Read the frequently asked questions.
- Locate the forms for Contract Compliance to review your contract or project.
- Request contract compliance training for your department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for the monthly contract compliance newsletter.
Contract Compliance ensures that City contracts and projects include women, minority and low-income workers and businesses and that construction workers are paid according to labor and employment laws. Contract compliance reviews every City contract and project over $50,000 to ensure compliance with the following:
Email questions, comments and concerns to email@example.com or call 612-673-2722.
Published Jun 28, 2016