Apply now for up to $1,000 to support wellness in your department
Apply for up to $1,000 for products or services that promote the health and wellness of employees in your department. The City’s Wellness Committee is offering these new wellness grants to raise interest and engagement in wellness activities.
Attend a wellness grant information session from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 17, in Room 525 at the Public Service Center to learn more and get your questions answered. Attendance at the workshop is not required to apply for a grant.
Winning proposals will include:
- A detailed description of the idea, how it relates to City wellness goals and policies and how it will impact the health and wellness of employees in your department.
- The estimated number of employees to benefit from the proposal.
- Details about the costs of the proposed project.
- Department head approval.
- Other approvals as necessary.
Published Aug 9, 2016