Take advantage of discounts at more than 200 organizations
City employees are eligible for discounts at more than 200 organizations thanks to the City’s membership in the Minnesota Employee Recreation and Services Council. The council is a nonprofit professional association that helps organizations offer special programs and discounts to their employees.
A current offer gets you discounted tickets to the Gopher football game against Oregon State Thursday, Sept. 1. Minnesota Employee Recreation and Services Council members pay as low as $25 a ticket. See this offer and other offers on sports tickets here.
Examples of other Minnesota Employee Recreation and Services Council savings opportunities include:
- Discounts at hotels and resorts along the North Shore and in Minneapolis, Duluth and Rochester.
- Discounts on Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating meals.
- A coupon book for the Albertville Premium Outlet.
- Discounts on admission to the Children’s Theatre, Mill City Museum, Minnesota History Center and Science Museum.
- Discounts on cycling accessories at Erik’s Bike and Board Shop.
- Discounts on tickets for productions at the Brave New Workshop, Guthrie Theater, Chanhassen Dinner Theatres, Ordway Center for the Performing Arts and Park Square Theatre.
- Discounts on home services such as heating and air conditioning installation and carpet cleaning.
- Discounts on carpeting, windows and kids’ furniture.
- Discounts on professional assistance with moving, legal issues, and home buying and selling.
City employees can now sign up to receive periodic emails with special discount offers. Sign up for the emails here.
Published Aug 24, 2016