New team helps you advance equity in your work
The City now has a team to help you create and advance equity in the City services, activities and programs you provide. Reach out to the Engagement Design Team for help equitably engaging the community in your work.
The Engagement Design Team provides a one-stop multidisciplinary approach to building and supporting engagement strategies. The team can help you think through your project and its objectives; better understand the challenges and opportunities; and focus up front on whom you need to reach, why, where and when. The team includes members from the City Coordinator’s Office of Equity and Inclusion; Neighborhood and Community Relations, Communications; Arts, Culture & the Creative Economy; 311; and the City Clerk’s Office.
When you work with the Engagement Design Team, you’ll get:
- Simultaneous cross-department consultation, saving you time.
- Concurrent access to a variety of engagement and communications tools and resources.
- The ability to easily leverage existing expertise and resources.
- Coherent, consistent and coordinated strategies.
- Multiple perspectives to uncover hidden opportunities for engagement and measurement.
This collaborative consultation will ensure your work aligns with City equity and inclusion goals and uses culturally specific engagement strategies.
Learn more about the Engagement Design Team by visiting its SharePoint site (you may need to log in to the site with your City email address).
To get started, submit a proposal to request help from the Engagement Design Team.
Published Sep 7, 2016