Don’t miss your opportunity to make your voice heard
As of Nov. 16, nearly half of all City employees had taken the 2016 My Minneapolis Employee Engagement Survey. Join the hundreds of employees who are making their voices heard.
The goal is for every employee to take the My Minneapolis survey this year. The survey is voluntary, and every voice counts. Please help meet our goal and improve our work environment at the City by taking the survey today if you haven’t completed it already.
My Minneapolis is fast, easy and anonymous, and it works. You say what you think, and City leaders listen. City leaders are committed to taking action based on the survey’s results.
The survey is completely anonymous:
- No one who works at the City will see your individual survey results; the survey vendor, Perceptyx, has sole access to individual survey results and compiles all of the survey data for City employees by department, division and demographic categories. City employees only see aggregate data and unattributed survey comments.
- The City is interested in tying survey results to demographic data to help us build a more equitable and inclusive work environment. City employees may view demographic data only if five or more employees in that demographic category responded to the survey. For example, City employees won’t have access to department or division data by gender if only four women in the department or division respond to the survey. Similarly City employees won’t have access to department or division data by race if only four people of color in the department or division respond to the survey.
How to take the survey
New this year, you received a unique hyperlink from Perceptyx via email to take the survey. Don’t share your hyperlink with your colleagues. It is preloaded with your demographic data. This ensures your demographic data is included with your survey response to help the City work toward its equity goals. Click on your unique survey hyperlink on a computer, tablet or smartphone to take the survey online during your regular work hours. It only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
You may also access the survey via a general link. Find the link on the home page of CityTalk or as an icon on the desktop of most City computers, or visit perceptyx.com/MyMinneapolis. If you use this general link to access the survey, log in to the survey with your employee ID number. This is so your demographic data is tied to your survey responses to help the City work toward its equity goals. Your demographic data has been preloaded into the survey with your employee ID number. Read the instructions for completing the survey online if you use the general survey link.
For more information on the My Minneapolis Employee Engagement Survey:
- Read the frequently asked questions.
- Visit the employee engagement survey CityTalk page.
- Ask your supervisor or manager.
Published Nov 15, 2016