Minneapolis Black Employee Network hosts speaker series June 20
The Minneapolis Black Employee Network (MBEN) is hosting “MBEN Talks” at noon-1 p.m. Tuesday, June 20, in Room 132, City Hall. The featured topic will be retention of City employees. The five guest speakers have been City employees for more than 15 years:
- Tim Giles (recently retired), Human Resources.
- Millicent Flowers, Public Works.
- Art Knight, Minneapolis Police.
- Bryan Tyner, Minneapolis Fire.
- Marcia Westbrook, Finance and Property Services.
The MBEN offers black City employees peer support, mentoring, professional development, career counseling and well-being supportive services. Still not a member of MBEN? To receive notifications of monthly events and meetings, email MBENInfo@minneapolismn.gov and ask to be added to the email list.
Published Jun 13, 2017