Additional dates for free mindfulness practice sessions
The City’s Wellness Committee is offering employees free mindfulness practice sessions to help manage stress and achieve a higher state of well-being. Monthly practice sessions will occur at different host sites across the city. You may attend as many sessions as you would like; you are not required to attend all sessions. Instructors from the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing will lead the classes. Sessions run from noon to 1 p.m.
Currie Maintenance Facility
1200 Currie Ave. N., Currie Conference Room
City of Lakes
309 Second Ave. S., Room 101
Park Board Headquarters
2117 W. River Road, Harriet Training Room
Special Operations Center
4119 Dupont Ave. N., Classroom 4
Crown Roller Mill
105 5th Ave. S
Innovation Center, Suite 150
IC Co-Working Space
- Log in to COMET-HR.
- Click the “Learning and Development” link.
- Type key word “Mindfulness” in the Search for Learning text box.
- Hit the Enter key.
- Scroll to find the class and date you want.
- Click “Enroll.”
- Click “Submit Enrollment.”
- Repeat for all sessions you would like to attend.
Published Jun 27, 2017