Not getting wellness program notifications? Update your email address.
If you haven’t been getting email notifications from the My Health Rewards by Medica employee wellness program, make sure the email address you’ve provided is valid.
How to update your email address
You can update your email address on My Medica anytime:
- Log in to My Medica.
- Click on the “Health and Wellness” tab.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select “Profile” and scroll down to the email and phone section.
- Make changes by clicking “Edit.”
- After making changes, click on “Save.”
About the employee wellness program
When you earn 300 points in the employee wellness program by Aug. 31, you’ll qualify for a discounted premium contribution rate on your 2018 health care coverage. Eighty percent of employees are saving about $400/single or $1,200/family on their 2017 health insurance premiums because they earned enough points in the wellness program in 2016.
Published Jun 27, 2017