New online diabetes prevention program available to City employees
One in three Americans are on their way to developing Type 2 diabetes. Get the tools and support you need to lose weight and reduce your risk of getting diabetes by enrolling in the Omada program. Limited spaces are available free for City of Minneapolis employees who qualify.
Omada inspires long-term healthy habits by combining the latest technology with ongoing support.
- An interactive program to guide your journey.
- A wireless smart scale to monitor your progress.
- Weekly online lessons to educate and empower you.
- A professional health coach for added support.
- A small group of participants you’ll interact with online.
Find out more about the program and take a one-minute risk screener to see if you’re eligible.
Published Jun 27, 2017