Learn to publish content on City’s public website and CityTalk
Learn the basics of managing content on CityTalk and the City’s public website, along with how to effectively write and present content on the web. Training sessions are offered 9 a.m.-3 p.m. June 29, July 20 and Aug. 18 in the Public Service Center’s basement computer training room (13B). You must take a training class before posting or editing content on the City’s website. Classes are limited to 12 students.
How to enroll:
- Log in to COMET-HR.
- Click the “Learning and Development” link.
- Click the “Find Learning” link.
- Type “web content” in the “Search by keyword” text box and press enter.
- Click “Enroll” next to the class you’d like to attend.
- Review the class information and click Submit Enrollment.
If your enrollment is successful, you will receive a class confirmation via email within an hour. Also, you can check your enrollment status under “My Current Learning” in COMET-HR (Learning and Development).
Published Jun 27, 2017