Additional SharePoint classes added
Due to an overwhelming response, additional classes are now available to learn how to support and modify your SharePoint sites. They run from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the following dates:
- Thursday, July 13
- Thursday, July 27 (additional class added)
- Thursday, Aug. 10
- Tuesday, Aug. 15 (additional class added)
Use COMET to register:
- Log in to COMET-HR.
- Click “Learning and Development.”
- Enter a keyword from the name of the class in the search.
- Click “Enroll.”
Learn SharePoint basics
If you are new to SharePoint, this workshop is designed to provide you with the basic skills you’ll need to use the web-based, collaborative platform. The class will start with an introduction to SharePoint and go step-by-step through using it.
Topics covered during training include:
- What is SharePoint?
- Getting around SharePoint.
Learn to build simple business solutions.
- Discover what metadata is and how it can help.
- How to make sure the right people have the right access to the right things at the right time.
- Create custom pages so your co-workers can find everything they need in one spot.
- How to automate in SharePoint (e.g., eliminate copy and paste).
At the end of this workshop, you’ll have the information needed to start using SharePoint.
Published Jul 11, 2017