Additional SharePoint 101 training classes available
If you are new to SharePoint, this is your workshop. We will start at the beginning with "What is this thing you call SharePoint?" then go step-by-step to "Now I can build basic business solutions."
Bring your laptop and learn the basics. At the end of this class, you will be able to support and modify your SharePoint sites.
Classes are currently scheduled 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the following dates in City Hall Room 319:
- Monday, Sept. 25
- Monday, Oct. 23
- Monday, Nov. 20
Use COMET to register:
- Log in to COMET-HR.
- Click “Learning and Development.”
- Enter a keyword from the name of the class in the search.
- Click “Enroll.”
Here's what we will cover:
- What is SharePoint?
- Getting around SharePoint.
- How to build and use a solution to your business needs.
- Discover what metadata is and how it can help.
- How to make sure the right people have the right access to the right things at the right time.
- Create a one-stop shop with a custom page.
- Automate business processes with workflows – eliminate copy and paste.
Published Sep 5, 2017