Donate supplies to City employees deployed overseas
Join Military Employee Recognition, Influence, Culture and Attitude (MERICA) in supporting City employees on active military duty with a care package drive. Bring donations to a collection box location by Sept. 25.
Collection box locations
- Public Service Center, Room 400.
- City Hall, Room 233.
- Crown Roller Mill, Room 200.
- Snack foods: single servings of jerky, sunflower seeds, nuts, granola or energy bars, pretzels, trail mix and other salty snacks.
- Sweets: non-melting items like gum, jelly beans, mints, fruit snacks, drink mixes, instant oatmeal packets, etc.
- Personal hygiene products: travel-size toiletries, lip balm, wipes, toothpaste, etc.
- Other items: decks of cards, crossword puzzles, magazines, etc.
Email [email protected] with questions.
Published Sep 17, 2019