Number of counseling sessions through the Employee Assistance Program increases to five
You can now take advantage of five in-person counseling sessions per issue per year for free through the Employee Assistance Program. Call 800-626-7944 any time for confidential help. Master’s level specialists can help you find answers and resources to tackle the tough issues you and your family face. They will give you immediate help or direct you to a network of providers for a no-cost, in-person consultation.
Specialists can help you with small questions and big problems, and everything in between such as:
- Managing stress.
- Improving relationships at home or work.
- Addressing legal and financial concerns.
- Getting the most out of your career.
- Finding child development, child care or elder care resources.
- Getting past emotional issues or grief.
- Addressing depression, anxiety or substance use issues.
This service is available at no additional cost to you as part of your benefit plan. Your call and conversations with the specialists are kept confidential, in accordance with the law. Find more information here.
Published Sep 17, 2019