Housing Resource Guide

The City of Minneapolis and Hennepin County are working in coordination to assist individuals and families displaced by the May 22 tornado with short-term and longer-term housing solutions.

Anyone in need of shelter, rental housing, legal assistance or home repair finance because of the tornado should download a resource flyer (pdf) with contact information for a variety of services. If you have friends or relatives who need help, please share this information with them.

Published Jun 14, 2011



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32