Online Resources for Nicollet Mall Redesign Proposers
- Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District (DID) - Home Page
- Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District (DID) - Maps
- Minneapolis Downtown Council (MDC) – Home Page
- Minneapolis Downtown Council MDC - 2025 Plan -This site hosts the Minneapolis Downtown Council’s 2025 plan – summary and full document.
- The Trust for Public Land (TPL) - Downtown Minneapolis Park Space Initiative
- Metro Transit – Interactive Bus and Light Rail Transit Line Map
- Hennepin County Property Interactive Map
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) - RiverFirst Vision
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) - Minneapolis Riverfront Design Competition
- Minneapolis Parks Foundation – Water Works Project
- Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development (CPED) – Home Page -The CPED Home Page hosts a variety of maps and different types of relevant information.
- The Minneapolis Plan for Sustainable Growth (Comprehensive Plan)
- Zoning Administration - This site includes links to the zoning code and zoning and land use maps.
- Zoning and Land Use Maps (Use Plate 19)
- The Minneapolis Zoning Code, Chapter 530: Site Plan Review - Building, site, and urban design requirements and guidelines for the site plan review process.
- Storm Water and Surface Water Management
- Access Minneapolis – The City’s Ten-Year Transportation Action Plan - This plan addresses a full range of transportation options and issues, including pedestrians, bicycles, transit, automobiles, and freight. The purpose of Access Minneapolis is to identify specific actions that the City and its partner agencies (Metro Transit, Metropolitan Council, Hennepin County, Minnesota Department of Transportation) need to take within the next ten years to implement the transportation policies articulated in The Minneapolis Plan. Links to several sections of the plan follow below:
Last updated Apr 29, 2013