Visitor/Service Vehicle Parking Permits
- Residents or businesses within a Critical Parking Area may purchase:
- Visitor permit
- Service Vehicle Permit
- These permits cost $10 each and have the same expiration date as regular Critical Parking Permits.
- Permits are transferable. The resident or business is responsible for retaining the permit when not in use.
- Visitor or Service Vehicle permit may not be used on a resident’s vehicle.
- Residents or businesses may NOT re-sell permits.
- Purchasing a permit is optional. Vehicles without permits are subject to the posted parking restrictions.
Temporary Visitor/Service Vehicle Permits
Additional temporary permits are available to qualified residents:
- $2.00 for a one-day permit on a specific date
- $5.00 for an extended period of 2 to 30 days
If you are planning a special event, you may purchase a maximum of 10 one-day permits. Businesses are not eligible for temporary permits.
Can I buy a visitor/service permit even if I don’t buy permits for my car?
Yes, it is possible to purchase a permit for guests and/or service vehicles without purchasing a permit for your vehicles. Many times people have off street parking for their own vehicles but need to have street parking for guests.
Last updated Sep. 27, 2011