Public Works

Parking Services

Questions about parking or rates? Contact Us.

Report Parking Meter Issue

Did you have a problem with a parking meter in Minneapolis? Reporting issues is quick and easy.  Once submitted your concern will be logged and the meter will be inspected, tested, and if necessary repaired.  Our goal is to address your reported  issue within 3 days.  Once the issue has been addressed, you will be notified of the results.

Reporting Requirements

If you are experiencing an issue with a pay station, look up and down and across the street; there may be another pay station nearby that you can use.

When reporting an issue with a pay station, two items are required:

Report an Issue

Report parking meter issue

Pay a Ticket 

pay station and parking metercoin parking meter

The Hennepin County Violations Bureau and Hearing Office handles fine payments and answers questions about tickets.

Visit the Hennepin Violations Bureau and Hearing Office webpage for more information about:

Last updated Feb 12, 2018



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-263-6850.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Public Works  ©1997-2020 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo