What we do:
- Gather and evaluate evidence
- Take statements from victims and suspects
- Present cases to the Hennepin County Attorneys Office for prosecution
- Give expert testimony in court
Investigators are trained and qualified to dust and lift fingerprints.
The Investigations units maintain an active database listing current and past graffiti artists.
Offenses we investigate:
These reported offenses are investigated when the amount of loss meets felony or gross misdemeanor kevels.
- Burglary of Dwelling (home and garage burglary)
- Burglary of Business
- Hit and Run involving only Property Damage
- Theft of Auto
- Theft From Auto
- Property Damage To Auto
Other investigations we do:
- Missing Persons
- Thefts (any theft of property)
For more information:
Last updated Mar 19, 2019