Call 9-1-1 for emergencies needing immediate police assistance
A wide range of private organizations and governmental agencies exist to help victims of crime obtain the information and assistance they need. Links to the websites of several of these organizations are listed below. These websites contain links to many additional organizations that provide victim services.
The Summary of Victim Rights and Services document at the bottom of this page summarizes the rights of crime victims in Minnesota and contains a list of service organizations and telephone numbers available in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- Hennepin County Domestic Abuse Service Center
- Minnesota Center for Crime Victim Services
- Minnesota Statutes – Crime Victims
- Missing Children Minnesota
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service – Victims
- National Organization for Victim Assistance
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime
- Minneapolis Police Department, Forgery and Fraud Crime Victims
- Minneapolis Police Department, Personal Safety Referral List
- City of Minneapolis, Graffiti Victims
- Summary of Victim Rights and Services Handout (pdf)
Last updated May 12, 2015