Policy Index > Travel Policy & Procedures

Per Diem Rates and Foreign Currency Calculations

Travel in the Continental United States

Travel to non-contiguous US properties (incl. Alaska and Hawaii) and Foreign Travel

Foreign Currency Calculation
Before completing the travel expense report, a conversion must be made to US currency for all reimbursements requested that were not paid using a credit card. Use the Currency Converter and the interbank rate with 0 percent increase to calculate the appropriate dollar amount.

For Employees

If you are a City employee and need to fill-out a mileage form, the form is located on the City's Intranet forms page. 

Last updated Aug 23, 2018



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo