Apply for a grant or contract

Use the links below to see helpful websites for individuals or other entities to learn how to apply for government grants, contracts, loans, or loan guarantees.

In addition, the City of Minneapolis has several programs and resources that encourage fair wages and the utilization of small and minority businesses.

How to apply for…

Federal recovery grants

Federal recovery solicitations for bids

City of Minneapolis solicitations for bids

State of Minnesota solicitations for bids

Last updated Sep 27, 2011



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32