Kitchen Exhaust Duct Cleaning Permit
Commercial kitchen exhaust systems are required to be permitted and inspected twice a year.
Contractors who clean kitchen exhaust systems are required to apply for a permit and pay the fee before cleaning each system. The contractor is required to e-mail post-cleaning photos of the interior of the entire exhaust system.
See a list of Licensed Hood Exhaust Cleaners.
- Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning Permit Application Form (pdf)
- Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning License Application Form (pdf)
Information and Requirements
- Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning Picture Requirements (pdf)
- Kitchen Exhaust System Permit Notification (pdf)
- Commercial Hood & Exhaust Cleaning Program (MCO 174.500)(pdf)
Last updated Apr 7, 2015