Frequently Asked Questions

What is a parkway?

Click on link below to view a map of streets that are enforced as "parkways" on the second day of a Snow Emergency.

Parkway Map

Tip: This is a PDF document. After opening, use the zoom (spyglass tool) to see detail such as street names.

Parkway List:  Plowed on DAY 2 as Parkway, except as noted below. *  

If you have a question about a specific street, please feel free to call the Public Works Street Division at (612) 673-5720.

Last updated Nov 5, 2015



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32