Report Snow and Ice on a Sidewalk
This complaint form is for reporting unshoveled or icy public sidewalks in the City of Minneapolis.
- Wait 24 hours after snowfall completed or 4 daytime hours for apartment/commercial buildings before reporting.
- See snow shoveling rules.
- Questions with an asterisk (*) are required.
- You must provide an email address.
- When you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming your request.
- The email will have the case number and an expected completion date for your request.
- Service Level Goal: This issue may take 21 days to resolve.
- Resolution: When the snow and/or ice has been removed to city specification, and the billing process is completed if necessary, then the service request is closed.
Last updated Mar. 19, 2012