Public Works

Solid Waste & Recycling

309 2nd Ave S., Room 210
Minneapolis, MN 55401-2281

Contact Information

Voucher Authorization

1. If your name on the Utility Bill for the property, call to schedule a voucher.

2. If your name is not on the Utility Bill for the property, you must have the Utility Bill payer submit a Voucher Authorization Form for you to bring material to the South Transfer Station. Call to schedule a voucher.  You may also use the South Transfer Station as a cash paying customer.

The person bringing the load of debris to the South Transfer Station must have either a valid Minnesota Driver's License or other approved State Identification.

Who may be authorized?

If the utility payer is a business or management company:

Authorization Form Instructions

Call Solid Waste & Recycling at (612) 673-2917 to confirm that the voucher(s) have been approved and issued.

Last updated Dec 31, 2018



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Salary Compliance Notice:
State statute 471.701; Notice of Salary Compliance, requires that the City post for not less than 90 days
the job title of the three highest paid employees along with their base salary. For 2018 these were:
1. City Attorney, $186,490
2. Assistant City Coordinator Convention Center, $183,600
3. Director Public Works, $181,191


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo