City of Minneapolis Webmail
- To sign in, use your City email address for the account. If prompted for your password, enter your City network password and click "sign-in".
- Next screen - Re-enter your account (City email address) and network password. Check the "remember my credentials" box; this will eliminate the need to login a second time.
Settings for Internet Explorer to work properly
- Click Tools → Internet Options
- On the Advanced tab, under Security, check all boxes for SSL and TLS
- Press OK
Be sure to click "Sign out" when you're done!
Protect yourself and City information. See more about security.
WebMail is designed to work with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and even Safari, though some features may display differently. Some browsers may default to the light version in which some features may be unavailable.
- Bookmark Webmail as a favorite on your computer, but never bookmark it if you're using a public computer.
- Sign off and close your browser when you are done using Webmail. Failure to do so can compromise security for your e-mail account and for the City’s e-mail system.
- Webmail is configured to log you off after a period of inactivity. You will also be logged off if you browse to another website.
Last updated Mar 3, 2014