Public hearing speaker sign-up
Sign up to speak at a public hearing and learn how to join an online meeting.
How to sign up
- Complete the form below to speak at an upcoming meeting.
- You must sign up at least 3 hours before the meeting.
- You must select the item you want to speak about. Only listed items are open for comment.
- If you have documents or other materials, upload it as an attachment. These will be added to the public record and may be presented in the meeting.
- Your participation and anything you share in a meeting will be part of the public record. Only include information that you are comfortable making public.
How to join the meeting
- We'll send you an email with the call-in number and conference ID one hour before the meeting.
- Call in at the scheduled time.
- To help us recognize you, please call in with the same phone number you enter when you sign up.
- Initially, you will enter the lobby where you'll hear hold music.
- When you enter the meeting, you will be muted but able to listen.
- When you are called to speak, press *6 to unmute.
- Wait a moment for a recorded message that says you’re unmuted before you begin speaking.
- If you are watching the meeting online, be aware that there is a 20-30 second delay between the call and the broadcast. Be sure to turn off the sound when its your turn to speak.