The City of Minneapolis is opening a new Impound Lot office Monday, Nov. 22. The new office at 50 Van White Memorial Blvd. is located within the current Impound Lot site but features improved access from Van White Memorial Boulevard that will replace the old entrance from Colfax Avenue North.
The new energy-efficient facility has:
- An expanded waiting area.
- A large meeting/conference room, which can be used as an additional customer service area during Snow Emergencies.
- Additional customer service windows.
- More conveniently located restrooms.
- Updated ADA facilities.
- A larger customer parking area.
- Unique customer drop-off space.
- Environmentally friendly landscaping.