Community Planning & Economic Development
Vote on Development Opportunities in Minneapolis
Photo: 1400 West Broadway Avenue. Source: Northside Veneer.
On Monday, January 8, Hoodstarter, the Center Cities Competitiveness Initiative, and Greater MSP kicked-off a new marketing campaign to promote property development in Saint Paul and Minneapolis called In Like a Lion. This campaign is a collaborative effort between these organizations and the City of Minneapolis, the City of Saint Paul and several community partners to promote improved community participation in property development via leveraging technology and community passion.
- 1400 W. Broadway
- 927 & 1001 W. Broadway
- 38th Street Station
- 2015 Lowry Avenue N.
- Bassett Creek
Your ideas and feedback can inform developers what community members like you want to see in their neighborhoods. Get your neighbors involved by having them share their ideas on Hoodstarter, too. If you are interested in developing the property contact the City of Minneapolis or WBC.
Latest News from CPED
- North Minneapolis Based Wirth Co-op to Celebrate Grand Opening on Thursday, October 26 (pdf)
- Minneapolis Seward Neighborhood Named One of 15 Great Places in America by the American Planning Association, 10/4/17 (pdf)
- City of Minneapolis Exceeds $1 Billion in Permits for Sixth Consecutive Year, 8/21/17 (pdf)
- City of Minneapolis STEP-UP Youth Employment Program Announces 2017 Employer, Intern and Supervisor of the Year Awards at Year-end Celebration, 8/17/17 (pdf)
- STEP-UP End of Summer Event Celebrates Professional Skills and Workforce Experience Gained by 1,600 Minneapolis Youth Aged 14-21, 8/15/17 (pdf)
Last updated Jan 17, 2018