The City of Minneapolis Department of Finance & Property Services - Procurement is vested by the City Charter and the Code of Ordinances with the responsibility of procuring goods and services for City departments and boards. It also includes the Contract Management Office responsible for the administration of city Contracts, Purchasing card program, Target Market Program, Accounts Payable and Requisitions Unit and Central Stores (Warehouse).
Upcoming Contracting Opportunities
eSupplier Portal- Effective, February 11, 2019, all new City of Minneapolis contracting opportunities will be posted to the eSupplier Portal. All responses will be submitted electronically through this portal. To access these most recent contracting opportunities, click on the eSupplier Portal link above.
If you are not already a city supplier, click on the eSupplier Portal link and then click on "Use the Portal" and then "Bidder Registration" tile to Register. Instructions on how to register can be found on the eSupplier Portal page on the "Directions" tile. If you need further assistance with eSupplier, please send an email to [email protected]
Past Bid Tabulations
Bid Tabulations for past contracting opportunities for Formal and Informal Bids.
- View our Past Bid Tabulations
Bids for Sale of City of Minneapolis assets.
- Sale File 1795 - Sale of Sprung Structures
- Bids due by June 10, 2019 at 10:30 a.m.
Supplier Outreach Events
Notice to all suppliers
- Effective January 1, 2014, local governments will be exempt from paying State of Minnesota sales tax. These changes can be viewed at: http://www.revenue.state.mn.us/businesses/sut/factsheets/FS176.pdfEffective January 1, 2014, State of Minnesota requires vendors to obtain an ST-3 exemption certificate to substantiate a full (State & Local) sales tax exemption on sales to Minnesota cities, counties, and townships. Please see the form below:Certificate of Exemption (ST3 Form) (Revised: January, 2019)The City of Minneapolis has completed all of the necessary information on this form as the purchaser. Please complete any additional information on the form such as name and address of seller.By receipt of this ST-3 Form, you should provide the City of Minneapolis sales invoices exempt of State and City sales tax effective with any purchases made, or services occurring, on or after January 1, 2014.If you have any questions, please contact Jean Poppen in the Accounts Payable Department at 612 673-3264.
- Chapter 377 of the Minnesota Statues prohibits gifts from interested persons to local officials. "Local officials" includes any individual who purchases, advises or recommends on the purchase of goods and/or services.
Last updated May 24, 2019