DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER
To ensure the safety, health and livability of our community, the City of Minneapolis requires permits or licenses for development, constructions, remodeling and renovation projects. Development Review Customer Service Center staff are committed to helping contractors, developers, commercial owners, homeowners and landlords navigate the process and efficiently obtain all reviews, licenses, permits and inspections.
Customer Focused, Outcome Based, and Performance Driven
* Valued Customers, due to high volumes of projects currently under review, longer timelines may be experienced. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience with us. Your reviews will be completed as quickly as we can. Thank you for doing business in the City of Minneapolis. *
Important Notice: Permit fee changes effective April 1, 2014
This is our notice regarding the annual rate increase to the Director’s Fee Schedule (pdf). The increase is authorized by Minneapolis Code of Ordinances, Section 91.70 and 91.90. These fees will be applied to permit applications post marked or faxed after March 31, 2014.
New & Noteworthy
- Recently Revised Document - "Checklist for Construction of New One and Two Family Homes"
- Residential Construction Management Agreement
- City of Minneapolis Parkland Dedication Ordinance FAQ
- Incentives and Rebates for Dealers and Contractors
- Critical Parking Permits
- Pet Licenses & Off Leash Park Permits
Last updated Sep 3, 2014