Director of Traffic Control Services - Apply by March 3
The Director of Traffic Control Services is a key member of our Regulatory Services Department. This person leads the division of 80 employees who provide traffic control services to the residents, businesses, and visitors of the City every day.
The department's services include:
- High-visibility parking enforcement
- Rush hour traffic management
- Emergency response services
We are seeking a strategic, enthusiastic leader who believes that how you do things is as important as what you’re doing.
You must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Eight years of progressively responsible experience supervising enforcement procedures and policies
- A passion for making things work better