Apply for an internship
Jobs listed here are open to students and recent graduates.
Serving Communities. Building Careers.
Before you begin
- We accept online applications through NEOGOV only. Do not submit a resume in place of completing an online application.
- You must complete all steps in the process and submit the required documents by the closing date.
- You need a valid email address to create an account. All communication is by email, so check it often (including your spam or junk folder).
- Provide your legal name as it appears on your Social Security card. Use uppercase and lowercase letters.
- If you don't have a NEOGOV account, you'll need to create one.
- Click the job title you want to apply for.
- Click "Apply" in the upper right.
- Click "Create an account."
- Follow the steps.
- For technical help with the online application, contact NEOGOV customer support:
- Call 855-524-5627
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central time, Monday – Friday
- Certain jobs may have a different application process. If there's no "Apply" link in the upper right, see the job description for how to apply.