Some items that we do not accept in the blue One-Sort recycling carts are recyclable through drop-off programs.
These items include:
- Plastic bags and film
- Appliances (toasters, microwaves)
- Batteries (single use or rechargeable)
- Clothes and linens
- Electronics (radios, computers, cellphones, laptops, TVs)
- Household goods
- Hazardous waste
- Large plastic items (laundry baskets, storage tubs, toys)
- Miscellaneous metal items (pots and pans, pipes and poles, hangers)
You can also visit a drop-off location if you want to get rid of a large load of recyclables before your next collection day.