- Choose a convenient site from the list below, click on the sign-up link and enter your email address.
- You'll receive an email by the next day with welcome instructions for your selected drop-off location.
- Start collecting your home organics in compostable paper or plastic bags. See accepted organics
- Bring the bags to the organics drop-off site, unlock the cart and put your organics inside.
- Relock the cart to prevent contamination.
Organics drop-off sites
2500 W. 57th St.
Carts are located in the middle of the park parking lot.
1320 29th Ave. S.
Carts are located at the east end of the parking lot.
Bryant Square Park
3101 Bryant Ave. S
Carts are located in the middle of the parking lot.
1615 Dowling Ave. N.
Carts are located in the parking lot.
Martin Luther King Jr. Park
4055 Nicollet Ave. S.
Carts are located at the south end of the parking lot. (Entrance to the parking lot is off of 40th St. S.)
414 E. Diamond Lake Rd.
Carts are located in the parking lot across from the main entrance.
Van Cleve Park
901 15th Ave. SE
Carts are located at the back (west end) of the parking lot.
South Transfer Station
2850 28th Ave. S.
The South Transfer Station organics drop-off will be open whenever the station is open. We suggest avoiding peak traffic times. We recommend these times to drop off organics:
- Tuesday, 2 – 7:15 p.m.
- Wednesday – Friday, 12:30 – 7:15 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
The Wedge Community Co-op
2105 S. Lyndale Ave.
Carts are located in the south parking lot.
The Wedge Table
2412 Nicollet Ave.
Carts are located in the south parking lot, near the alley.