Drop-off site pay per use rules
- You must have a valid City of Minneapolis utility (water) bill.
- Water account must be active at the property.
- Only residential waste from the property is accepted.
- Commercial waste is not accepted. For example:
- No pop machines, commercial copiers, appliances or electronics, HVAC systems, bagged dust from HVAC systems, etc.
- Utility bill payer must fill out the application each time you want to bring materials to the site. One pass is for one load only.
- All fees for disposal will be added to the City utility (water) bill.