Vaccines and microchips
Make an emergency plan for your pet
- You must be a Minneapolis resident.
- You must have a current Minneapolis pet license.
Cost and payment
- One-year rabies vaccination ($10)
- One-year distemper (Da2PP or PRC) vaccination ($10)
- Microchip ($10)
- Three-year rabies vaccination ($10)
Pay at the time of your appointment. We prefer you use a credit or debit card, but we accept cash and checks.
- Preregister each pet using our registration form.
- We will contact you to schedule an appointment and go over details.
- Plan to arrive early. If you are more than five minutes late, you will have to reschedule for another time.
Minneapolis Animal Care & Control
AddressAnimal Care & Control
212 17th Ave. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Currently by appointment only Monday through Friday. Please call to make an appointment.
7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday
Closed on City holidays