These groups can contract with any licensed hauler
- Apartment buildings with five or more units
- Businesses or other organizations
- Places of worship
Whether you use the City's service or another licensed hauler, you must follow these guidelines:
- Garbage and recycling collection is required. If recycling is not available at your apartment or workplace, contact us.
- The collection site must be kept clean.
- The recycling collection area must be as easy to access and use as the garbage area.
- Dumpsters or carts must have capacity to hold all the garbage and recycling produced.
- There must be enough space to store all waste containers for the property. Containers cannot be visible from the front of the property.
- You must have a written recycling plan, and you must give written recycling information to tenants (residential or commercial) every year.