Whether you’re working on your own or as part of a group, it’s easy to keep your street neat and tidy.
By participating in this program, you agree to the following:
- Adopt the entire block: all four sides including the alley, if there is one.
- Clean up your block's public sidewalks, curbs and boulevards on both the street and alley sides.
- Serve as a volunteer in this program for at least two years.
- Clean up the block at least four times per year, including picking up litter, removing weeds and cleaning storm grates.
- Put bagged litter next to your garbage cart for pick up.
Supplies you'll get
When you take part in this program, the City will provide you with these free supplies:
- Cotton gloves