16th Ave S sewer improvements
Location16th Ave S from 41st St to 42nd St W Bancroft
We've determined the following sanitary sewer needs rehabilitation:
16th Ave S from 41st St to 42nd St W
What we'll do
- Remove and replace 260 feet of 9" and 12" clay pipe and 12" ductile iron pipe
- Remove and replace 285 feet of 48" concrete storm main
- Replace adjacent manholes
We assess sewer system conditions on a regular basis to:
- Find infrastructure rehabilitation (rehab) needs
- Check over the aging sewer system
- Maintain and improve the system
- Keep the system reliable
- Using the condition and risk data, we focus on the sewers with the most rehab needs.
We expect some minor traffic impacts.
The following temporary traffic impacts may occur:
- Lane restrictions
- Intersection changes
- Parking restrictions
- Revised pedestrian and bicycle routes
Residents, businesses and visitors may experience:
- Dust in work areas
You’ll be able to get to your property throughout construction.
This project is in the design phase.